Many businesses who underestimate the impact of packaging do not reach their full sales potential. Rather than seeing customized setup boxes as a worthy investment, they think that ordering them is a total waste of money.
If you also believe that custom setup boxes are mere accessories that your business can do without, you should ponder on the following reasons why using setup or rigid paperboard boxes will actually help your business:
- It effectively protects your product. Since a setup box is made from heavier weight and high-end paperboard that are glued permanently and securely together, this type of packaging will help ensure that your product remains in its original and appealing state. This is particularly helpful when you have to ship your product to your customers considering that custom setup boxes will protect your merchandise so that it will reach your customers in good condition.
- It increases the perceived value of your product. At the end of the day, people shop with their eyes. If the product comes in an elegant package with an exclusive look, customers will most likely buy it, even if the cost is a bit higher than the competition because they perceived it to be a high-quality merchandise.
- It serves as a marketing tool. Customized setup boxes are marketing tools themselves especially if you include company details such as logo and contact information. You can also strengthen your branding through this kind of packaging.
- It will help you save valuable time and labor cost. Since setup boxes are already “set-up”, meaning ready-to-use, you don’t have to hire additional people or require existing staff to devote time just to assemble generic folding boxes.
- It caters to your direct needs. Since a setup box is customized, you are in direct control of its every element – color, size, shape, thickness, overall appearance – everything! You can do anything on the packaging that will help increase your brand recognition.
- It is reusable. Since setup boxes are durable and sturdy, your customers will definitely reuse it. If your product is non-perishable like games or tools, your clients can even use the box to store the item every after use.
The items mentioned above are just some of the advantages you can experience once you try shifting from ordinary and unappealing packaging to custom setup boxes. Each benefit may seem little on their own but once you consider their collective impact, it is clear that it has the potential to push your business forward.