Marketing nowadays is everything, without the correct resources and strategy for advertising, your business won’t generate the results you expect. To create these, you’ll also require a good looking, nicely crafted product and obviously, a custom box for shipping and packaging, because looks matter. More importantly, looks sell; therefore, if you want to increase your product sales, make certain that you create a professional and unique image of the product using a custom packaging box, which will fit your product and add a visual impact which determines customers to purchase it. Let us see how your customized box ought to look, to make a hit when sending out a high volume cardboard packaging boxes.
Packaging Box Colors
Statistics show that for each kind of product you ought to use a different color which fits the product description. For instance:
- For the food industry, it’s suggested that you use red, because it’s discovered in several fresh products.
- The color brown may be used for wooden objects and furniture because it represents wood’s natural color.
- The color green usually is related to ecological products; therefore, if your company is anything about environmental protection it’s your color.
- Black may be used for miscellaneous things or household objects, it inspires control and confidence, that way showing that you rule the marketplace.
- White it’s related to cleaning products because when you view white it typically means cleanliness.
You may blend as many colors as you want and of course, you do not need to go by these rules yet as I said, these will match the product description; therefore, these ought to be your first choice. However, color is not everything, style will count, as well.
Packaging Box Minimalist Design
For a minimalist design, it’s recommended to utilize a blend of two colors, one for the background and one for the text, typically, one good option includes associating black and red, or gold and white. These colors create an elegant appearance and add more value to a product.
What kind of box should you use?
There are multiple kinds; however, you need to select one which makes your product stand out above the rest. For instance, you may use Corrugated Trays for food products, Regular Slotted Container for smaller items or Full Over Lap for heavier objects, select the one which matches the product.